Learn how your church can join the cause.
The Porch Light needs partnerships with churches and youth groups who will come beside us and boldly work to show how the love of Christ can transform lives. These innocent girls who have been victimized deserve to have healing and hope. Join this ministry and shine a light to help restore children who are victims of domestic sex trafficking. If your group feels called to unite with The Porch Light in our efforts through service, education or a gift, please contact us.
Host a Prayer Vigil
We need individuals and churches to come alongside us to pray for these innocent children. Here are 24 prayer needs — one for every hour of the day. Download our prayer vigil sign-up sheet for your group.
- Pray for the innocent young girls who are victimized. (Psalm 72:4-5, 12-14)
- Pray for the hearts and minds of sexual offenders. (Psalm 10:12-18; Isaiah 55:7)
- Pray that doors will be opened in the places where girls are trafficked and that the righteous may enter and proclaim life and freedom in Christ. (Isaiah 51:4-6)
- Pray for healing, protection, freedom and justice for these victims. (Psalm 40:1-3)
- Pray that family brokenness will be restored and the definition of family renewed. (Colossians 3:12-14; Revelation 21:4)
- Pray for the restoration of these innocent girls. (Psalm 146:7)
- Pray for prevention efforts of The Porch Light. (Psalm 82:3)
- Pray for conviction, repentance and salvation of offenders and others involved in trafficking. (Romans 5:6-8; 2 Timothy 2:25)
- Pray your church will continue to support the mission to end sex trafficking. (Isaiah 61:1)
- Pray that volunteers will rise up, receive training and engage in the education and restoration of girls through The Porch Light. (Isaiah 1:17; Psalm 82:3)
- Pray that as sex trafficking is broken down, the nations will see the glory of God. (Ephesians 3:16-21; Philippians 2:9-11)
- Pray others will unite against injustice and that advocates arise. (Psalm 94:16; Proverbs 31:8)
- Pray for your own personal commitment to the cause. (Matthew 25:34-40)
- Pray for our government (local, state, national). (Psalm 22:28; 1 Timothy 2:1-4)
- Pray for The Porch Light staff, that they will be encouraged today. (Psalm 90:17)
- Pray for the families and loved ones of victimized girls. (Psalm 9:9-10)
- Pray for the volunteers and first responders at our safe home. (Luke 4:18)
- Pray that awareness will continue to be raised. (John 3:19-21)
- Pray for the church to awaken to the needs of these girls and act upon them. (Isaiah 60:1-2)
- Pray our community will be changed and trafficking will no longer exist. (Isaiah 61:1)
- Pray for justice. (Micah 6:8; Deuteronomy 10:18)
- Pray for the strength and salvation of victims and their families. (Psalm 138:7)
- Pray that the girls will know and experience God’s compassionate, pure love. (Psalm 72:12-14; Jeremiah 29:11; Zephaniah 3:17)
- Pray for the emotional, physical and spiritual healing of each girl. (Isaiah 40:31; Psalm 107:19-21)
If you are hosting a prayer vigil or have any questions, please let us know by contacting us today.
We have continual needs for The Porch Light home where girls are learning to build a new life. Each of the needed items are on a specific registry created for The Porch Light. Click here to see our current gift registries.